Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Regular Ramblings- An Update

Thankyou all so much for your ideas! Keep them coming!

I will be deciding on the final list for regular posts very soon and will be featuring the Mummys behind the inspiration here on Winter Love during next week. The Regular Ramblings will begin the week after that!
Also... Have you become a follower? If you read regularly and have friends who would read please recommend they become a follower. There will be something exciting coming soon that all Winter Love followers have the chance to take part in. My lips are sealed! However, I will give one hint...Myrtle.

Thankyou all so much for your words of encouragement. The enjoyment you get from reading is my motivation to be writing. I am loving it, seriously loving it.

Plenty of love,

1 comment:

  1. ooo! I can't wait to see what you decide on 'rambling' about. Pretty excited to be honest.
    I have an online mothers group and I linked them your blog, pretty sure a few of them are regular followers now :)
    Keep up the beautiful posts!

    ReplyDelete