Saturday, May 14, 2011

The day for a Mother.

In all honesty, Mothers day wasn't going to be anything special for me. I love everyday that I spend with Stella and every moment is special. Mothers Day is no different, except for a chance to reflect on how wonderful being a mother is!

I was unexpectedly brought to tears Sunday morning. My beautiful friends had arranged for flowers to be sent to me complete with cards and gifts, they had even written the card as if it was from Stella. I am so humbled and grateful to have such thoughtful friends. I have said it many a time, they are my family. The support and love they give me daily is immeasurable. I am truly lucky, as is Stella to have such amazing people in my life.

Here are a few pictures from my very first Mothers Day.


Its hard to imagine that one day, that will be Stella's writing in a card. That one day she will be old enough to write, old enough to say my name, old enough to fight with me, old enough to date. I really do have to pinch myself every morning, I am surrounded my such positivity and happiness. Beautiful daughter, wonderful friends, comfortable lifestyle. Here's to many more Mothers Days to come and with them a new set of challenges and achievements.

How was your Mothers Day? What did you do to celebrate?
Plenty of love...


No comments:

Post a Comment