Thursday, September 22, 2011

pretty, pretty skull brooch.



One of the purchases I made at the Salamanca Market during my weekend away was this brooch by Two Daisies. I love that the colours are so neutral that I can wear it with almost everything, and wear it with everything I certainly have! Since purchasing this brooch I have developed a slight obsession with all things 'skull'. I thought I'd share some beautiful skull related finds with you that I am currently oooohhing and aaaahhing over!


1. Macabre machined messenger bag by Plastic Land.

2. Cream wallet by Plastic Land.

3. Sugar Skull Party dress by McLaine O

4. Baby booties by Pitter Patter baby gifts

5. Sugar skull necklace by Hungry Designs

5. Skull dummy from Pink Diamond.

3 comments:

  1. Love! I want to get a another tat similar to the picture of the dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a different take on the Cameo! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete