Thursday, December 8, 2011

To market, to market, to buy...

To market, to market, to buy... A tick-tock puzzle, some vintage buttons, Rose Quartz and silver coasters.


I love Sunday afternoon market trips with family. I love the leisurely drive out of town, the smell of dagwood dogs and the kids holding ice-cones. I love the old ladies selling fruit and vegetables and the slightly wacky selling their knick knacks and treasure.

This weeks market trip I picked up some amazing goodies, I shall endeavour to share with you my finds each time we visit. What have you picked up lately whilst thrifting? Is it just me, or is the thrill of finding something old and pre-loved just that little more intense than when buying something new and shiny?  

The thrill of thrifting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment