Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh so pretty!


I feel pretty, oh so pretty... 
Winter Love is now so pretty and witty and bright!

What you are now looking at is the new face of Winter Love, how beautiful is it?
The talented Kaelah Bee from Little Chief Honeybee has worked her magic to create a stunning new design for this little corner of the Internet; my little corner to share this journey called motherhood.

I am so very happy with the facelift she has given us and truly thankful, It makes me feel all renewed, refreshed and inspired.

Do you love it as much as I do?
Plenty of love, 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very you! Kaelah did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! So is Kaleh/her blog/her work. Looks like she does a great job.
    The lace is my favourite btw
    x

    ReplyDelete