Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today I...


Winter Love

Today I...


* Struggled to wake at 6:00am when Stella started her day
* Am wishing that I could break my addiction to sugar
* Got a slight tan on my shoulders from the fifteen minutes I spent in the sunshine
* Baked heart shaped scones
* Ate heart shaped scones (they were pretty damn good!)
* Am anticipating the arrival of Easter!
* Started to search for Easter craft and cooking ideas online
* Vowed not to nap when Stella did...successfully
* Vacuumed toddler crumbs from the floor four times
* Felt frustrated by my body image
* Watched Stella giggle (numerous times). This never gets old
* Talked about buying a slow cooker with Nick
* Pinned some pretty Wedding Inspiration ideas to Pinterest
* Daydreamed about a new hairstyle
* Found chalk, playdough and flour under my fingernails
* Kissed my daughter 8 times before bed
* Cursed my posture whilst doing some sewing
* Sat in silence cuddled up with my Fiance


This post is inspired by one of my favourite reads; Bleubird Vintage. What small treasures did your day hold? Any you are willing to share?
Plenty of love, 



3 comments:

  1. Slow cookers are the best, everything is so juicy and tender. Plus, you just do a tiny bit of prep and you're doneskies.
    The only treasure my day held was leaving work after a hellish week :S
    Hope you have a fab weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart shaped scones <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. those scones are sooo cute! i cooked a tasty pot roast today!

    ReplyDelete