Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A 15 minute DIY

Creative Goodness

I really don't like having blank walls, if there is something I can put on a wall to make it tell a story then I will try. Recently, I re-arranged Stellas room and became very aware of a blank wall staring back at me. Something needed to go there, something simple and pretty. But what?

I decided on a very plain, but very sweet bunting. It took me only 15 minutes, and I love it! Something you could also use to pretty up a dessert table or hang above a birthday cake. The process was as simple as 1, 2, 3...

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

1. Cut your preferred size of triangles out of felt. (Use one as a template so they are all the same size)
2. Use a hole punch to put a teeny hole in the top two corners of each triangle.
3. Thread each one together with your choice of twine or ribbon and hang!

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Beautiful effect with minimal effort! Now that's the kind of DIY I love! What have you been crafting lately? Like me, do you have a short attention span when it comes to your creative abilities?

Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment