Friday, June 8, 2012

A Date For Two

Description of Photo
A date with my little lady, a date just for two. This is what I needed to help me take my mind off my to-do list and chores last week.

We started our morning nice and early before the mid-morning slump stepped in, the plan was to let Stella release her energy on the playground but after a wet night...plans had to be changed. Low and behold, mama had a stale loaf of bread in her handbag (prepared for any situation!) and we fed the ducks at our local city park instead.

From there we walked into the mall and did a little shopping. We stopped for a baby chino and chai latte before visiting some friends at work. Somehow, Stella managed to remain patient and content enough for us to lose the rest of our morning in more shopping, browsing and exploring. We had one last stop before homeward bound for naps, a special treat of hot chips in a comfy booth at the food court.

It really was the sweetest little date! I'll miss these opportunities to just 'hang out' with my eldest girl when our family becomes bigger and busier. It's something I will really try and find the time for as often as possible; sweet little one on one dates. Even if they are as short as a walk to the park or the read of a book.

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo

What little dates have you enjoyed with your babes lately?
Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment