Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Wish List

Description of Photo
Are you a sucker for beautiful and innovative baby gear like me? Enjoy another of my wish-list posts; sharing with you all the current gear I am lusting over!


 * Fresco Chrome Highchair * 
Bloom makes my heart beat faster, it's my ultimate favourite brand of the baby land. When I saw Blooms newest addition, a chrome look limited edition highchair I squealed in excitement. We have the gloss black version of the Fresco Loft chair and it is fantastic. It reaches our breakfast bar, matches the bar stools and its easy to clean. I can't wait to use it in the cradle position for daytime newborn lounging. Oh Fresco Chrome, wanna swap?

Description of Photo

* Vintage Rose Playsuit *
This onesie by Rock Your Baby is the sweetest. Its girly without an overdose of pink and just perfect for days when PJ's need to be worn outside the house. Rock Your Baby have the coolest gear for babies and toddlers, their boys get-up is so hip; it has me wishing for a little boy someday!

Description of Photo

* Plush Birdhouse Trio *
These birdhouses by Tamar Mogendorff are handcrafted with love and passion. They would make a beautiful nursery feature. Imagine a whole wall of these creations! I love the simplistic and modern fabrics used. So whimsical and imaginative!

Description of Photo

* The Epi No *
Claiming to significantly reduce the risk of tearing during childbirth, this gadget has a lot to live up to. Apparently use during early pregnancy can help train the pelvic floor and use during later pregnancy can help prepare the perineum for the trauma that is natural childbirth. I am seriously wishing I had ordered this innovative device months and months ago.
Description of Photo
* Snowflake Beanie by Pradus *
Every baby needs a winter warmer for blushed cheeks and toasty ears. I love this beanie by Pradus. Perfectly gender neutral and with extra long snow-flakey tassels to chew on. Having a winter baby is so much fun when designers like Pradus make such beautiful accessories, bring on the frosty morning walks!

Description of Photo

* A wooden toy camera *
This toy camera is perfect for toddlers who like to be the centre of attention. I know Stella is always nagging at me for 'a photo'. This toy camera by Little Sapling Toys is unbreakable and chewable, making it ready to be tugged along to any outing! 

Description of Photo

* A Pretty Red Hair Bow *
No bow is too big and no shade of red is too vivid for baby girls! A big red bow is definitely on my wish list for my girls. This bow by Dots and Daisies has a colour co-ordinated foam grip ensuring it looks pretty all day long. No tugging and whinging with this comfy beauty!

Description of Photo


With limited time to oogle over goodies when our new baby arrives, this is the last Wish-List post I will be doing for the time being. In the meantime, you can follow my Gear for Babes board on Pinterest and share in the wonder that is all things new, shiny, innovative and baby!
Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment