Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lovely Links Of Late

lovely links of late

{ Living simply may mean living happily, what are your thoughts? Danielle from Sometimes Sweet ponders the question.

{ I love finding new reads that make me giggle and feel empowered simultaneously, give this one a moment of your time, I think you'll love it too!

{ Both of these posts are beautiful. Two totally different mamas, being totally honest about the insecurities they have about themselves when parenting their daughters. Two posts on self-awareness, self confidence and personal growth. Read them here and here.

{ There is too much silence surrounding mental illness in the world. If you read only one thing on Lori's inspiring blog, make it this page. 

{ Baby baby baby baby baby. I heart baby news!

{ 10 things not to say to your kids...I am guilty of at least 5 of these, but I'll now consider my words more carefully. Thanks The Kid Counsellor!

{ I attended my gorgeous cousins wedding in January, check out the stunning photos! It was a truly beautiful wedding.

{ Do you think you could give up yelling for a whole 365 days? A year of not raising your voice at your children, even in the most testing of times? This woman did! I am in awe!

{ Good to know- Products on Australian shelves that contain palm oil. 

{ Stress and parenting can come hand-in-hand like wine with a hangover. But, it can be managed and prevented. Don't let the everyday stresses of parenthood weigh you down, care for yourself like you would care for another.

Plenty of love,
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment